Let’s co-create a company that can help more people gain access to AmpCoil devices
Together we can help those suffering from Lyme and chronic autoimmune conditions
AmpCoil users are getting their lives back. Powerful results have created unprecedented growth and the need to quickly manufacture significantly more devices.
There is also a rapid increase in requests from people around the world who want to begin their AmpCoil journey. We’ve responded to the call and are excited to announce the international model, AmpCoil trkr, which will be available to ship Spring 2018.
AmpCoil trkr can be used in North America for those who prefer a smaller, lighter model with the same great performance. To produce the new model and create worldwide access to AmpCoil, an influx of funds are needed to order smaller circuit boards and to maintain our high quality standards.
We’re reaching out to the AmpCoil friends and family with an incredible opportunity. We are committed to sharing win-win opportunities with you.
Read on if you (or someone you know) are interested in helping humanity on a global scale to end needless suffering, please read on:
AmpUp Option 1: Purchase the new AmpCoil trkr with cash or credit card for Special pre-sale offer. The device will retail for $12,850 when it’s officially launched. It’s smaller and lighter, has built-in voltage conversion and travels easily. More buying options available. Learn more...
AmpUp Option 2: Loan $10,000 to AmpCoil and get a return of $12,500 within 2 years. It’s a way to make $2,500 and move the mission forward!
AmpUp Option 3: Share this link with someone you know who has the means (and a heart for humanity). If you connect us to a lender who loans AmpCoil $200,000 or more, you receive the new AmpCoil trkr ($12,850 retail value). Call Aaron Bigelow directly at 415-341-4042 to explore this opportunity.
AmpUp Option 4: Donate to the Wellness For Humanity Foundation - 100% tax deductible. WFHF is committed to its mission of eradicating the devastating effects of Lyme and chronic autoimmune diseases by 2025. Learn more
Available for U.S. residence only. Interest-free financing available for 12 months. To learn more, call us at (415) 231-2971.
- Health Evolution Tech, Inc (dba AmpCoil)
- Founded by Aaron and Geneva Bigelow to save their family from the devastating effects of Lyme and to empower others to regain their health and wellbeing. Learn more
- Four-year-old company
- Self-funded tech start-up company
- 40 team members
- 75% increase in sales from last year
- 800+ devices in the marketplace
- User base very satisfied. Feedback is that the device is more effective than anything they’ve tried.
- Over 90% of users are experiencing a 92-96% reduction in symptoms.
- Testimonials from our users Learn more
- Collaborating with Wellness for Humanity Foundation Learn more
- Through WFHF, IRB studies are moving forward. Expect approval of IRB board in 6-8 weeks.
- Launching a smaller international travel model in Spring 2018 with more features in order to make the technology accessible globally so we can help more people.
- The CDC estimates there are 300,000 new cases of Lyme disease each year plus many unreported cases. Learn more
- The impact of Lyme disease on the U.S. economy due to direct medical costs, indirect medical costs, lost income, lost taxes, and related disease costs is calculated to exceed $3.5 billion annually.
- The impact of Lyme disease on the individual’s quality of life is often more debilitating than that of patients with congestive heart failure, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
- The National Institutes of Health estimates up to 23.5* million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease and that the prevalence is rising. According to AARDA, 50 million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease. The NIH numbers only include 24 diseases for which good epidemiology studies were available. Learn more
- In LDo’s chronic Lyme survey, approximately 42% of respondents reported that they stopped working as a result of Lyme disease, with 24% reporting that they received disability as a result of chronic Lyme disease, while 25% reported having to reduce their work hours or change the nature of their work due to Lyme disease. Those respondents who were able to continue working reported missing 15 days of work during the previous 240-day work year, and they reported an inability to concentrate while at work during 42 days of work in the preceding year due to illness.
How to take action
If you’d like to loan money to AmpCoil, please call Aaron Bigelow at (415) 341-4042. To purchase the new International AmpCoil trkr, call (415) 231-2971.
Want to share this information with someone in your friends and family network? Forward this link: www.ampcoil.com/opportunity
Thank you for caring!